Monday 23 September 2013

Lenor Fabric Softener

Well I've had my latest product through to review. This time it's Lenor Fabric Softener in Spring Awakening and here are my first thoughts.

On opening the bottle the fragrance is not overwhelming or sickly, in fact it's quite pleasant compared to some products that I've used in the past. The instructions on the bottle are very clear, you can decide the softness rating that you need and that determines how much softener you need to use. For example if you use a full cap that will be twice the softness as half a cap.

For my first wash last week I decided to use half a cap to see how I got on. It was easy to measure and add to the drawer, the bottle was easy to grip - I've experienced awkward shaped bottles in the past with disastrous consequences! When the washing had finished I opened the machine door and was welcomed by a lovely smell. The washing was then added to my tumble drier, and as it was drying a lovely smell emanated through my house. After drying the clothes still smelt lovely and felt really soft. After a few days I am finding that they still smell good, just as nice as when they were just washed.

After the first use I really like this product and the Spring Awakening fragrance. I will be interested to see what other fragrances will be coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment