Wednesday 30 April 2014

Latest Trial - Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist

It's been a while since I've written anything here and since I've had any products to test, but I've been selected by Bzzagent to test for free and review Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist.

Having been told by my optician at my last eye test that I had dry eyes (probably something to do with using a computer all day for work) I had been and purchased and had been using a competitors product, so on being chosen for this trial I was quite interested to see how the two compare.

This particular product claims that it can be used on make up without smudging, compared to my usual product that says you cannot. Today for the first time I tried it out over my make up and can say that the claims are true - my make up didn't smudge.

The product is very simple to use, just spray on closed eyelids from approximately 10cm - as long as your aim is good it's easy, not so fiddly as eye drops which I just don't get on with. After use my eyes feel refreshed and comfortable, no itches and stickiness. I have only one negative thing to say about this product, there is a very strange smell when you spray it, a bit like chip oil! But do take note there is a warning on the instruction leaflet that there could be a smell when using the product so I wasn't surprised, but just don't like it very much.

I'm still in two minds as to whether to continue using this product after my trial as even though I can use it over make up the smell is a little off-putting.

Before use with make up on

After use with make up on

No comments:

Post a Comment